Re: waf into NEW, please test it with your packages

On Sat, Aug 01, 2009 at 02:48:37AM +0200, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Ryan Niebur <ryanryan52@gmail.com> (30/07/2009):
> > would you mind providing a .deb of that so that I can test and update
> > my dh build system patch to use it?
>
> waf deb? Check first mail in the thread.

ok, I misunderstood what Luca was saying. I thought Luca meant a new
version of waf, not a new version of midori :/.

but with the new version of midori, it still fails...

Waf: Leaving directory `/server/home/ryan52/projects/deb/midori/midori/_build_'
'build' finished successfully (4.392s)
 error: No such command 'check'
make[1]: *** [override_dh_auto_test] Error 1

I tried with "/usr/bin/waf test" too, and it didn't work...
from the help output, it appears that check should work:
"* Main commands: distclean configure build install clean uninstall check dist distcheck"

--
Ryan Niebur