Re: Fwd: Transitions Completed

+ Jonathan Wiltshire (Thu, 21 May 2009 19:00:09 +0100):

> On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 07:54:52PM +0200, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> > I thought it could perhaps be a good idea to CC them to -devel. Does
> > somebody think we shouldn't do that? (I'd send a patch to include the
> > name of the transition in the Subject.)

> Would -devel-changes be more appropriate? though I don't know how many
> maintainers are subscribed to it.

No, I don't think so. The changes in packages in testing are already
announced daily on debian-testing-changes or so, but this is more
affecting development, so that there's an explicit notification the
moment the block is lifted.

--
- Are you sure we're good?
- Always.