Re: CC Attribution ShareALike (CC-by-sa) 3.0

Le vendredi 27 février 2009 à 16:02 +0100, Holger Levsen a écrit :
> On Freitag, 27. Februar 2009, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> > Anyway, versions 2.0 and 2.5 allow relicensing to 3.0
>
> By anyone?

§4b :

        You may distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or
        publicly digitally perform a Derivative Work only under the
        terms of this License, a later version of this License with the
        same License Elements as this License, or a Creative Commons
        iCommons license that contains the same License Elements as this
        License (e.g. Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Japan).

Since a Debian package is clearly a derivative work, we can distribute
Debian packages of CC-BY-SA 2.0 software under CC-BY-SA 3.0.

--
 .''`.      Debian 5.0 "Lenny" has been released!
: :' :