Re: CC Attribution ShareALike (CC-by-sa) 3.0

Hi,

On Freitag, 27. Februar 2009, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> ISTR (some of) -legal@ saying not DFSG-compliant,

some people on -legal will always disagree, what counts more is the (rough)
consenus...

> ftpmasters saying yes,

and ftpmaster, obviously :)

> Looking at the pool:

wow, I'm surprised to see 2.0 and 2.5 licences there. AFAIU (and I've read
those licences...) and AFAIK, cc-by-sa 3.0 is fine for main, previous
versions not. So I guess some bugs are in order to be filed...

regards,
	Holger