Re: xcdroast does no longer work with wodim: Who to blame?

John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> wrote:

> > The code that was taken by Debian for the fork WAS free but now it is no longer
> > because Debian did apply changes that are forbidden by law.
>
> When will you enumerate these?
>
> Until you do, I can't see your arguments being taken seriously by anyone.

As long as Debian hides related Bug reports and as long as Debian continues to
publish slander against me and my software, I cannot see any will to change the
current situation that is 100% a result of activities from some people that
called themself "Debian maintainers".

Explaining the situation in more details, than I did in the open during the past
years already, takes time. Please understand that I am not going to waste my
time with trolls. Debian as whole did lose any credibility because of the
cdrtools attacks that have been initated by Eduard Bloch and that have been
supported by other Debian people. If you are seriously interested to change
this situation, give me a strong sign that there is a will at Debian to get
rid of the situation that has been created by Eduard Bloch by attacking me and
my projects in 2004 .....

As I mentioned already: the license change in cdrtools was a _reaction_ on the
attacks run by Eduard Bloch and others. The attacks from this person started in
May 2004 as personal attacks and increased over time. I understand that in
bigger associations there is a higher probability to also have bad people but
any assicoation needs to find ways to deal with problems that result from
bad people's actions.

Are aou interested to change this situation?

Jörg

       js@cs.tu-berlin.de                (uni)