Re: xcdroast does no longer work with wodim: Who to blame?

[WARNING: THIS MESSAGE IS PGP/MIME SIGNED, DON'T BLAME MY MUA ;)]

The only thing I remember is an ancient (2006) discussion on heise online (and
probably elsewhere too) [0] (German only, sorry) about this topic and all this
has been brought forward and not backed up by any proofs. Back then the last
reply was not to reply... could we please skip to that part. It's just not worth
the effort.

@all the DDs/DMs and all other contributors: please don't feed the troll. ;)

Thanks,
Kai

[0] http://www.heise.de/open/news/foren/forum-104357/msg-11172557/read/

--

Kai Wasserbäch (Kai Wasserbaech)

E-Mail: debian@carbon-project.org
Jabber (debianforum.de): Drizzt
GnuPG: 0xE1DE59D2      0600 96CE F3C8 E733 E5B6 1587 A309 D76C E1DE 59D2
(http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de/pks/lookup?search=0xE1DE59D2&fingerprint=on&hash=on&op=vindex)