Automatic retrieval of information from qa.debian.org

Hi all,
I'm working on the Debian-Med homepage on Alioth. I actually need to grab
information about the packages maintained by
debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org with PHP. Normally, I would grab:

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=<email_address>.

I've tried this; the resulting parsed tables are a bit "confused". See, for
example, these two rows parsed from qa.debian.org:

http://nopaste.com/p/aakojrhyz

As you can see, I can't reliably use array indexes, because they change
according to what rows contain.

Is there any XML-file to be parsed, or any DB, or anything?

Kindly,
David

--
 . ''`.  Debian maintainer | http://snipurl.com/qa_page/