Re: Automatic retrieval of information from qa.debian.org

Hi,

> I'm working on the Debian-Med homepage on Alioth. I actually need to grab
> information about the packages maintained by
> debian-med-packaging@lists.alioth.debian.org with PHP. Normally, I would grab:

the qa page only retrieves various informations from other places and
displays them on one page. I guess you're not interested on everything
which is displayed there, but only in specific parts? Chances are good
that there're much better ways to access them then parsing the qa page.

Cheers,

Bernd

--
Bernd Zeimetz