Re: On maintainers not responding to bugs

OoO En cette nuit nuageuse du  mardi 27 février 2007, vers 01:04, Russ
Allbery <rra@debian.org> disait:

> Maintaining packages should be fun and rewarding too.  Punishing people
> for not doing something that we think is important has its place, but only
> sparingly.

Reporting bug  should be fun  too. Not getting  an answer is  not very
polite and some users may feel that their bug reports are useless.
--
Take care to branch the right way on equality.