Re: On maintainers not responding to bugs

On Sun, Feb 25, 2007 at 11:26:45PM +0300, Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote:
> What do people look on the following idea: not allow packages to migrate
> from sid to testing if they have unanswered bug reports with severity >=
> normal?

Honestly, this would kill almost any larger package.

The problem is that way too often, maintainers don't really care about
packages migrating to testing. If they did, we wouldn't have 398 RC bugs on
packages that are not in testing...

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/