cmake build-depends

Hi all,
I maintain the package wormux and my dear upstream devels decided to switch from autotools to cmake, for the best and the worse. Are there people with experiences with it ? Maybe kde packagers are already working on it ?

As a side effect, can someone tell me if there is a command to search for packages regarding Build-Depends ?

Best regards,
Jean

/ La théorie est absurde dans la         \
| pratique et la pratique est aveugle     |
\ sans la théorie. -+- Emmanuel Kant -+- /
       \   ^__^
               ||----w |
               ||     ||