Re: Bug mass filling

[Aurelien Jarno]
> I have just run lintian on all the archive (amd64) for both binaries and
> sources, and the results are a bit scary. It looks like a lot of
> maintainers are uploading their packages, and don't really care with the
> policy.

What is the technical problem triggered by the packages with this
lintian message?  Is the autobuilders able to build these packages?
If the autobuilders fail, I recommend you report that as a important
or serious problem, and it it isn't, I recommend you report it as a
normal bug.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen