Re: GCC 4.1 now the default GCC version for etch

I demand that Martin Michlmayr may or may not have written...

> * Matthias Klose <doko@cs.tu-berlin.de> [2006-06-07 02:20]:
>> We did pick two compiler warnings and scanned the build logs of one
>> archive rebuild on alpha (64bit), where wrong code may be generated. These
>> warnings can be found in 1600 packages [4]; they are: [4]
>> http://people.debian.org/~tbm/logs/pointer/

> Here is a list of maintainers and their packages which exhibit such
> warnings:
[snip]
> Darren Salt
>   libjsw 1:1.5.5-1

Will look at - hmm, 1.5.6 is available...

[snip]
> Siggi Langauf
>   xine-lib 1.1.1-1.1

The warnings for src/libreal/xine_decoder.c are a problem, but only if the
relevant RealPlayer 8 codecs are installed. (Do 64-bit versions exist?)

The others are trivially fixable; of these, the one in libavcodec is already
fixed in CVS. I've committed the rest (they're basically s/int/long/) and am
forwarding them appropriately.

[snip]
| + Output *more* particulate pollutants.      BUFFER AGAINST GLOBAL WARMING.

Avoid GOTOs completely if you can keep the program readable.