Looking for co-maintainers for Pan

Hi,

For a while now, I've been meaning to request help for maintaining pan[0][1] in
the Debian archives. So here it is:

If anyone is interested in helping out with maintaining pan in Debian, I would
greatly appreciate it. As with most package maintainenance, the work involves
fideting around with make files, and writing small patches (in C). Upstream is
currently idling, so fixing the currently outstanding issues should be enough
for the forseable future.

Although the package has a number of bugs against it, it's not really in that
bad shape.

If you are interested, please let me know at boll@debian.org.

[0] http://pan.rebelbase.com/
[1] A fairly comprehensive news reader based on GTK and gnet.

--
Søren O.                                           ,''`.
                                                  : :' :