Re: Dogme05: Team Maintenance

Hi,

(that I answer to this mail is just pure Chance - it's meant at you
both, and I might have answered to another mail equally well :)

* Thijs Kinkhorst (kink@squirrelmail.org) [050827 10:46]:
> On Sat, 2005-08-27 at 10:34 +0200, Florian Weimer wrote:
> > * Thijs Kinkhorst:
> >
> > > unverifiable grave accusations
> >
> > It's not unverifiable (you can ask the DPL if you wish, or the admins
> > involved), and it's not a very grave accusation, either.  See it as an
> > encouragement to make backups of your data on Debian's machines.

> "blackmailing the DPL" is not a grave accusation? You must be kidding.

Please: remember that we all tend sometimes to say too harsh things in
mail (or rather, we forget that this is not some chit-chat, and
everything is printed and archived), and also that it's way too easy to
over-interpret someone else, as we just have the text, and not the
emotional suroundings (tone, face expressions, ...).

So, please let's keep the level down.

Cheers,
Andi