Re: Vancouver meeting - clarifications

* Thomas Bushnell BSG (tb@becket.net) [050315 20:15]:

Please remember what I said at the top of my mail:
| I'll answer the reasons from the release point of view - but
| please remember that there are also ftp-masters/mirror concerns that the
| release team doesn't directly take care of, but which are of course still
| important.

So, now to the answer:  I can't remember any release team reason for
that part, but that might be due to any of these reasons:
1. It was discussed during I was not in the room (which might be easily
   the case, as I was sick for half the time)
2. There is no release team reason - but from another team.

Sorry for not being able to give a final answer on that.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/