Problem using small access window

Hi All,

I am looking to port pcmcia based wlan driver (prism chipset) on a
custom hardware. Pcmcia hardware conforms to PCMCIA/PC CARD 2.1
standard.  Here is the description of PCMCAI Controller.

It is connected with the CPU via a custom bus which is a non-ISA/PCI
bus. Pcmcia host controller is programmed using memory mapped 32-bit
registers, and they can be access through 256 byte window. This window
is mapped onto the system's main memory. Pcmcia interrupts, attribute,
common and iobase memories are accessible through these registers. I
am looking for some integration points in pcmcia-cs, where I can
specify the memory addresses of pcmcia registers and also by-pass the
ISA and PCI bus code. Since I want to port the wlan driver (prism
chipset) for now, therefore, I may not be needing all the source files
in the pcmcia-cs package. Keeping in view my requirement, I guess that
I need to do following;

> Initialise the pcmcia host controller
> Specify the memory addresses of attribute, common and iobase memory in pcmcia-cs
> Modify the pcmcia-cs source to talk to the pcmcia hardware using its memory mapped registers directly

In case of HD64465 pcmcia host controller driver, whole address space
of device is mapped in the host memory. For example, if the driver
layer request to map first 2k of attribute memory through
hs_set_mem_map funtion, HD654465 simply moves the sys_start pointer to
(HD64465_PCC_WINDOW + mem_base).

How can I achieve the same behavior in my case, so that Card Services
can access 64MB of card memory where only 256 bytes of card memory is
mapped in the host memory space.

Thanks in advance

- Adil