Asunto: Czech localization of Mozilla Firefox in Sarge?

Otavio Salvador agreed to sponsor this package.
We decided to wait one week before upload it to the archive, in order to
get some more feedback. Probably we can already upload it. What do you think,
Otavio? The only problem is that I'm currently on holiday and I will stay
outside until next sunday, but maybe it can be uploaded anyway.

 Cesar Martinez Izquierdo