what's new in sarge

Hello.

I would like to hear what are the most important changes between woody and
sarge. What do you say if someone ask you "what's new in sarge?" ;)

I know, we've got new, incredible installer.
We've got plenty new packages, and updated versions of old packages.
Most of Debian tools have been improved, and some new tools appeared.

Could someone describe them more verbosely?
What exacly has changed between woody and sarge?

Don't get me wrong. I don't want to start a flamewar or something like that.
Someone asked me question from the subject and I have problems answering
it. I mean using sid on my home box everyday makes many changes invisible
for me, and I don't want to skip anything.
Maybe preparation of the list of new features in sarge would be nice idea.
Maybe such list exists already?

I'll be thankful for every answer. Please advertise sarge ;)

regards
fEnIo

--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska