> * Goswin von Brederlow (brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de) wrote:
>> You can join the team, subscribe to the list and help setup a
>> repository for the scripts (as mentioned back then already).
>>
>> If you are intrested in helping there is no problem getting the
>> sources. You didn't even pretent to want to help but just wanted the
>> scripts to circumvent the blockade on James and Ryan. That much was
>> clear from the discussion which prevented you from getting the source.
>>
>> Like it or not. I can understand it.
>
> So the justification for not working with him is because of the blockade
> on James and Ryan?  Yet you complain bitterly when they don't reply?

There is no working with him. He just want to take the fruit of our
work and go away. He wasn't even willing to help chaning James or
Ryans mind or any other way to help.

> That's being a hypocrite and childish.  "He won't let me play on his

And yes I complain bitterly when they don't reply.

Hypocracy would be complaining while doing the same. Saing no is
worlds apart from not replying at all.

Can you bring up past complains about James and Ryan that complain
about an actual refusal to do something instead of ignoring.

Or bring up examples of Ingo just ignoring people instead of one case
of refusing to give away completly private work for nothing.

> team, so I won't let him play on mine!" kind of mentality.  Extremely
> counter-productive, and not likely to change things at all, but rather
> to perpetuate them indefinitely.
>
> 	Stephen

If I volunteer my work I still want something back and even if its
only a smile on someones face or benefiting from other volunteers work
as well (like in Debian). Tit for tat. Thats life.

MfG
        Goswin