Re: Screw non-free.

    Anthony> Those two statements seem contradictory to me. If they're
    Anthony> choosing on their own, then it's not our responsibility to stop
    Anthony> them from "contaminating" their own hard disks.

I don't think Debian can ever stop me from "contaminating my own hard disk"
(I can always install software from third-party).  The only thing that it
can do is to prevent me from doing it accidentally or "too easily", which I
believe is a good thing: if I want the contamination I can always point my
apt source.list to a non-free source.

Regards,
Isaac.