On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 10:44:14AM +0100, Martin Pitt wrote:

> On 2004-02-11  1:32 -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> > You have several choices if you want to argue with me intelligently, rather
> > than acting like an idiot (of course, you're free to continue to act like an
> > idiot):
> Can you pleeease try _not_ to insult so many people personally? I
> do think that your arguments and complaints are right and justified,
> but you will certainly be way more successful if you stay on a polite
> factual level and not kick the face of everybody who disagrees with you.

It's hard to stay polite while running against walls.
I found the answer from AJ inpolite, so this can be viewed as being
subjective what each person think is polite or not.

Beside that I've not yet seen any detailed information from the criticized
persons, just blahblah...

And it's easy to be on ajs side when you don't need your packages get built
but it can't because the buildd admin don't make his job.
Probably it would be worth a try to add your packages to weak-no-auto and
then wait how fast you will start to complain and see when you'll get
inpolite when we just ignore you?

Complaints most often have reasons. Denying that just means you simply
hasn't hit the reason on your own.

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/