Hi Nathanael!

On 2004-02-11  1:32 -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> You have several choices if you want to argue with me intelligently, rather
> than acting like an idiot (of course, you're free to continue to act like an
> idiot):

Can you pleeease try _not_ to insult so many people personally? I
do think that your arguments and complaints are right and justified,
but you will certainly be way more successful if you stay on a polite
factual level and not kick the face of everybody who disagrees with you.

Thanks and have a nice day everybody!

Martin

--
Martin Pitt                 Debian GNU/Linux Developer
martin@piware.de                      mpitt@debian.org