Re: [custom] Debian Enterprise - packages

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 10:49:20PM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> If you think you can get every large enterprise worldwide to standardize
> on a single scripting language -- much less get even ONE to do that --
> then you will surely be nominated for several nobel prizes.

Rather, the most you'll get is dismissive comments on mailing lists
for *thinking* it. Fame and glory happen when you actual *do* it.

In any case, picking a language to standarize upon within a subproject
seems sensible although forcing this on users is hardly the Debian Way
or likely to be a very productive experience. It's unclear from the
original message which one is being advocated here but I'll assume
it's the former. :)

Regards,
Mako

--