Re: Changes in t1lib.

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 02:23:53PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> I suggest the following:
[cut]
Looks good. Ftpmasters probably would kill me, because t1lib5 is uploaded
to experimental, but it looks really better than my schedule. If there will
be no objection from ftpmaster I will follow your scenario. And for now
I set dummy serious bug for t1lib 1.3.1 for not migrating it to testing.
I do not like to mess with dependencies and pseudopackages in sarge.

Cheers
	Artur
--
Dekolektywizacja stosunków zarządzanie-praca, którą implikuje deregulacja,
oddziaływać bedzie dysfunkcyjnie