Re: MIPS port backlog, autobuilder machines and some arrogance

Op vr 14-11-2003, om 11:34 schreef Ingo Juergensmann:
[...]
> As a result and a sort of protest, I´ll stopped my m68k buildd, because I
> don´t know m68k that much to be of any help for this port anymore. Therefore
> my m68k isn´t needed anymore as my offered mips machine isn´t needed for the
> mips port or the Debian project at all.

Ingo,

I can understand why you're upset, but please do try not to make one
port suffer for the actions of the people responsible for another port.
The help arrakis has provided over the years has always been
appreciated, and will be for as long as you provide the access; it would
be a shame if this would be discontinued because of a difference in
opinion you have with Ryan regarding the way autobuilding for the mips
architecture should be handled.

Hoping you'll reconsider this,

--
Wouter Verhelst
If you're running Microsoft Windows, either scan your computer on