Re: ftpmaster accepts packages that have been rejected a few days ago

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 09:28:02AM -0500, Lukas Geyer wrote:
> He, this would be a great signature... (Luca, oxygen is the quite
> essential stuff you breathe, constitutes about 20% of the air around
> us...)

eh, dict.org was down so i could not check them. A quick google search showed
too many things to be sure (my primary doubt was with flogiston).

[...]
> and one of the major reasons was the state of the NM process. I am
> pleasantly surprised that Martin Michlmayr managed to improve the
> situation without creating big conflicts, thanks to both him and James
> Troup.

That's correct, but there still are unclear point in this workflow. The
problem is that a new complain pops up, this is yet another discussion with no
backlog, so i've to build my opinion from what happened in the past. The past
was not so happy with James (i still can't say that now is not like before).

> What is the current state there? Do you have any evidence of James'
[...]

Look, he is indifferent to me: i neither like nor i dislike him. There is
nothing personal against him.
I want things working: if people wants to complain, i would like to care of
their complains, but actually i can't because issues eveolved in private
mails, while he is doing a public service for Debian.

Can you tell? Cool, but i don't want to poll each DD to know about his
impression/experiance about James (as well as other people in our keypoint)
and his contribution. That's waht i meant.

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have