Re: MailMan VERP

On Thu, Oct 23, 2003 at 11:03:01AM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> * Joel Baker
>
> | Though I could see something like "send batched normally, send VERP style
> | on the first list email every day/week/month". Of course, I find it
> | quite convenient to tell people (who often have no clue what address is
> | subscribed) to look at the headers to find out, since it's encoded there.
>
> You need support for VERP in the mailer to do this, but if you send me
> a patch, I'll look into it. :)

Don't know that I care enough for my qmail+ezmlm lists, at the moment; as
I said in the origional message, sending everything out with VERP didn't
appear to slow things down appreciably.

Of course, the next round is likely to be based on Postfix + an
ezmlm-workalike (assuming I can find a satisfactory one), so we'll see what
things look like then. :)
--
Joel Baker <fenton@debian.org>                                        ,''`.
Debian GNU NetBSD/i386 porter                                        : :' :