mailman defaults [was: Re: nethack popularity contest - number_pad?]

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003, Steve C. Lamb wrote:
> This is a *good thing* and should be left enabled.

Getting montly reminders from low traffic, improperly configured lists
is, quite frankly annoying.

I personally have changed my own DEFAULT_SEND_REMINDERS in mm_cfg.py
because I hate the reminders... you can trivially re-enable it if you
like them.

Don Armstrong

--
Q: What Can a Thoughtful Man Hope for Mankind on Earth, Given the
Experience of the Past Million Years?

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu