packages/projects/positions up for adoption

Hi,

Real life will very shortly take away almost all of my free software
hacking time.  Therefore, I'm putting most (but not quite all) of my
packages up for adoption.  Specifically:

build-essential
crack-attack
dbus
desktop-base
fontconfig
fontilus
gnome-mag
gnome-speech
gnome-system-monitor
gucharmap
meta-gnome2
mini-dinstall
pyblosxom
startup-notification
xml-resume-library

Also, I'd like to hand leadership of the Debian Desktop project off to
someone willing to pick up the torch.  The project hasn't progressed as
much as I would have liked - this is mainly my fault of course, but it
is also just too hard to change things inside the Debian core.  I think
that ultimately Debian needs better support for subprojects; at least
having another "component" where we can put our modifications to
packages like passwd where the maintainer either ignores a patch, or
just where it doesn't make sense to do it in the Debian core.
Subprojects like ipv6 shouldn't have to reinvent all their own
autobuilders, dinstall, etc.  Anyways, that's just my closing thoughts
on the subject, I can't really debate it nor help implement it.

I am also currently the Debian liason to the Desktop Linux Consortium.
Probably the same person who takes Debian Desktop should take this
position as well.  This isn't a particularly strenuous job.

As for apt-secure: It looks like this is in Matt Zimmerman's capable
hands, and Isaac Jones should be helping out too.

I will continue working on cdbs and SELinux/Debian stuff, as well as
Rhythmbox.  So you'll definitely still see me around, just not as much :)