From: Archive Administrator <katie@auric.debian.org>
Date: vri jul 25, 2003  09:31:59 Europe/Amsterdam
To: lintux@debian.org
Subject: Incomplete upload found in Debian upload queue

Probably you are the uploader of the following file(s) in
the Debian upload queue directory:
  bitlbee_0.80-2.diff.gz
  bitlbee_0.80-2.dsc
This looks like an upload, but a .changes file is missing, so the job
cannot be processed.

If no .changes file arrives within 15:37:50, the files will be deleted.

If you didn't upload those files, please just ignore this message.

Greetings,

	Your Debian queue daemon

--
| lintux : :'  :  lintux.cx |  | OSS Programmer     www.niode.nl |