Re: Excessive wait for DAM - something needs to be done

* Matthias Urlichs <smurf@smurf.noris.de> [2003-07-17 15:31]:
> >> Can we please have an explicit list naming the DPL's Delegates and
> >> listing the powers delegated to each of them posted to debian-announce
> >> and on the Web site?
>
> That web page only answers the first part of John's question.

The constitution describes exactly what kind of power the DPL can
delegate.  I think it's quite clear from the web page what the people
are responsible for.  The Debian Accounts Manager is responsible for
(creating and removing) accounts.  The Release Manager is responsible
for managing the release. etc.  I agree, however, that it would be
nice to have a web page for each of these positions describing them in
more detail, as has recently been done for the DPL[1] and the
Secretary[2].

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/leader
[2] http://www.debian.org/devel/secretary
--