Re: Excessive wait for DAM - something needs to be done

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 09:46:21PM +1000, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 11:25:20AM +0000, MJ Ray wrote:
> > Matthew Palmer <mpalmer@debian.org> wrote:
> > > According to http://www.debian.org/devel/join/nm-step5, that is the DAM's
> > > job description already
> >
> > Does anyone know where the message of the leader delegating to DAM is?
> > I failed to find it recently.
>
> The DAM delegation is implicit. In the delegations message, Martin wrote:
>
>   "Other than the changes described above, everything remains the same for now."
>
> The delegations message is at:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2003/debian-devel-announce-200305/msg00005.html

And Branden asked:

  Has there been any progress in formalizing the delegate status of
  positions that existed prior to the ratification of our Constitution?
  Do the people occupying these positions believe themselves to be
  delegates or not?

in his message at:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2003/debian-devel-200305/msg00829.html

to which I haven't seen a response yet.

Kind regards,

Aníbal
--

 .''`.  Debian GNU/Linux      | Building 28C
: :' :  Free Operating System | Monash University VIC 3800