Re: 469 packages still using dh_undocumented, check if one is yours

On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 10:27:35PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> It _is_ already the case, also for linda. And you can get results
> quite easy from
> http://lintian.debian.org/reports/Tlink-to-undocumented-manpage.html
This is treated by lintian as a warning. Policy says, that lack of manpage
is considered as a bug. Shouldn't be its priority raised to error?

I think that next step to be taken is informing concerned developers
by email (debian-devel isn't obligatory). And next, after some reasonable(*)
time, filling bug reports against packages which doesn't comply with policy.
If you agree with me I can do this dirty work.

(*) I am not sure, that bugfilling should be done before sarge comes to
    stable. But it should be done at the latest after release new stable.

Regards
	Czesiu
--
Nie wszystko dioda, co sie świeci