Re: 469 packages still using dh_undocumented, check if one is yours

On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 06:18:06PM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> Uhm, it's far easier just to generate the list so I can grep for my
> name in it.  Scanning a list of 469 packages takes a while.

You're both right. Thanks for pointing me this. I maintain only two packages
now :)

OTOH, maybe dh_undocumented should be removed from debhelper with prior
notice? "This program does nothing and should no longer be used."

Regards
	Artur
--
Tata: Jak się nazywasz?
Synek: Igor spacja Sapijaszko.

--
każde takie zgłoszenie [o bombie] sprawdzić musi nasz specjalista,
powiedzmy pies