Re: Please remove RFCs from the documentation in Debian packages

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 02:42:10PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

 > And, incidentally, the specific issue you address has -- I'm sure you'll
 > be quite startled -- discussed at length on debian-legal.  Maybe you
 > ought to check out those archives?

 I'm well aware that some people have flogged the horse.  That doesn't
 mean these people have reached a satisfactory conclusion, that they are
 "right" in any sense of the word or that said conclusion is consistent
 with other opinions voiced by these people.

 Again, I'm not talking about the legal document, I'm talking about the
 file.  The statement I quoted does not allow for modifications, no
 matter the purpose.

 Now, would you care to be self-consequent?

--
Marcelo