Re: Please remove RFCs from the documentation in Debian packages

On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 06:23:14PM +0200, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 03, 2003 at 10:51:15AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
>
>  > That would be clause #1 of the Debian Social Contract.
>
>  Where do you draw the line between software, data and documentation?

Easy.  I don't.  I've written about this extensively on debian-legal,
and the subject has been covered several times in Debian Weekly News.

Perhaps you'd care to catch up?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     You don't just decide to break
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     Kubrick's code of silence and then