Re: Request for Clue: i18n of fortune-esque things

* Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> [030423 23:38]:

> I just had the idea of translating these hints myself and thus I talked
> with Grisu about using the DDTP server for this purpose.  He promised
> to think about this ...

Well, did I missed something, hasn't anybody translated them, yet? I
was a little bit curious, so after I translated the Hints to german
(just 14 Hints), I created my very first own Package!
You can see it at:

deb http://www.schmehl.info/linux/debian/ ./
deb-src http://www.schmehl.info/linux/debian/ ./

I called it fortunes-debian-hints-de.

cu
Alex

PS: So, and now I think it is time to read docu, how to get my package
into debian...