Re: x86-64 mailing list

On Fri, 25 Apr 2003, Michael Banck wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 06:27:34PM -0400, Bart Trojanowski wrote:
> > A bug on the lack of a debian-x86-64 mailing list has been opened (162668).
> > All that can be done has been done -- it's out of our hands now :)
It's the same for the internal projects list.  Perhaps we need a
"hellping hand".

> > The pressure, as you put it, could be increased by modifying the bug's
> > severity; it is currently at 'wishlist'.
The severity is correct according to the definition of the severities.
But wishlist should not imply that there is no need to fix it soon.

> No. The right thing to do is adding [x86-64] to the subject line of
> appropriate discussions, so that listmasters see there would be
> legitimate traffic for this list.
This did not really worked in the future but I perfectly admit that it
might attract some attention.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy