Re: x86-64 mailing list

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Bart Trojanowski wrote:

> I thought this was a good idea. And since there was no such list yet I
> requested the creation of 'debian-x86-64'.  It will take 72 hours to
> setup, I will reply to this thread when it's ready.
While it is good that your problem of creating a list is solved I
regard it as bad solution that alioth is more or less a workaround
for the *right* solution.  We will surely find some other places
to host mailing lists for several Debian related things.  But users
will sooner or later wonder what kind of crowd Debian people are
if there discussion forums ar splitted over several hosts.

Kind regards

     Andreas, who is waiting for a debian-internal mailing list for
              internal projects since several months.

--
Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind.
John F. Kennedy