Re: plagiarism of reiserfs by Debian

Oleg Drokin wrote:

Hello!

On Sat, Apr 19, 2003 at 03:05:16PM -0400, Travis Crump wrote:
You mean a bug report like <http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=152547>? Oh, wait... What if someone wanted to write a gtk frontend to mkreiserfs? The

Last time we spoke with EVMS folks about this kind of stuff, we agreed that they'd open
a pipe to mkreiserfs and then will show the mkreiserfs' output in separate window.
(in fact not only mkreiserfs's output, but output of all tools they run).

Flames to /dev/null.

And there are (were?) another set of tools for making/modifying reiserfs filesystems
(except that there is no fsck) called progsreiserfs. (not being developed anymore, I think, but it
works as is). Use that, if you like it more.

Bye,
   Oleg

It is developed yet, but more slowly than before :)

--
Yury Umanets
"We're flying high, we're watching the world passes by..."