Re: plagiarism of reiserfs by Debian

I followed Release Managers request on how to deal with the libvorbis
mess, if you have a problem with how it was dealt with bring it up on
irc. You should know this already but a message was sent out a week in
advance to the libvorbis breakage occuring so that maintainers would
about it.  And no the general consensus is not for a library to conflict
with every package that built against an older version (I don't recall
if you suggested that or if it was someone else).

Thanks,
Chris