Re: plagiarism of reiserfs by Debian

Chris Cheney <ccheney@cheney.cx> writes:

> Of course as you already know emacs includes so many thing unrelated to
> editing that anyone using it has already decided they don't mind the
> bloat.  *OT* Really is there any argument that a psychoanalysis program
> in an editor is not bloat? By the way emacs21 takes 50MB to install (vim
> takes 15MB), and yes a full KDE install takes more at around 254MB to
> install but it could be argued it provides more functionality. ;)  Of
> course KDE can also be seen as bloat to people enjoying using command
> line tools or flipping the switches on their altair. ;) *OT*  The point
> I was trying to make was that adding bloat for no good reason at all,
> in this case over a screenfull of advertising to a console util harms
> its usability.

Yeah, yeah, we've heard it all before.  Why don't you take it to
slashdot instead.  Don't you have anything better to do than to make
these pointless, off-topic rants?  You haven't fucked up libvorbis in a
couple weeks.  Why don't you go randomly break that again instead?

--
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less
than half of you half as well as you deserve.