Re: plagiarism of reiserfs by Debian

On Sat, Apr 19, 2003 at 11:54:36PM +0200, Eduard Bloch <blade@debian.org> was heard to say:
> #include <hallo.h>
> I cannot see what exactly he was talking about. The only serios thing
> that has been removed in the Debian package is his spam (for
> SuSE&MP3.com) from the mkreiserfs executable code.
>
> I cannot see a big CREDITS file in the package with author names that we
> could add to debian/copyright, and I fail to see what the zero-byte
> AUTHORS file is good for.

  He apparently stuck this information in the reiserfsprogs README, which
is not distributed in the Debian binary package for some reason.  Since he
wasn't specific in his original comments, I have no idea whether or not this
is what he was referring to.

  Daniel

|                 He was the kind of man who can use                          |
|                 the word "personnel" and mean it.                           |
|                  -- Terry Pratchett, _The Light Fantastic_                  |
\---- Be like the kid in the movie!  Play chess! -- http://www.uschess.org ---/