Re: New project proposal: debian-lex

On Sat, Apr 19, 2003 at 06:23:13PM +0200, Christian Surchi <csurchi@debian.org> was heard to say:
> On Sat, Apr 19, 2003 at 05:57:42PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > > I am interested in coordinating a new sub-project called Debian-Lex,
> > Could you please explain the naming "lex" for non English speakers?
>
> It's latin, not english. :-) It means "law".

  I strongly urge you to change it to something like "Debian-Law", or
everyone will think you're creating a subproject for regexp-based
tokenizers :-)  (or maybe libraries, which was my second guess from your
subject line)

  Daniel

|                The only thing worse than infinite recursion                 |
|                is infinite recursion.                                       |
\---- Be like the kid in the movie!  Play chess! -- http://www.uschess.org ---/