Re: Transition problems Qt2->Qt3

On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 09:59:28PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 05, 2003 at 12:31:03PM +0100, Peter Karlsson wrote:
> > Does anyone know where I can find msg2qm, or a replacement, so that I
> > can build the QM files properly?
>
> $ zgrep msg2qm sid/Contents-i386.gz
> usr/bin/msg2qm                             devel/qt3-dev-tools-compat

I since I don't generally have a copy of the Contents file, I tend to use
the attached script. It needs net access but it's very convenient when you
don't know which package a particular file is in.
> Support bacteria! They're the only culture some people have.
#!/bin/sh

pkg=$1

wget -O - -q "http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?word=$pkg&searchmode=searchfiles&case=insensitive&version=unstable&arch=i386"; | \
  sed -ne 's/<[^>]\+>//pg' | grep /