multiple packages for different languages

Hi,

The webalizer package is not localized using gettext etc. But, the upstream author provides support for various languages by including specific files at compile time (and hence you cannot change the language at run time).

Occasionaly I get asked by users if I could make packages available for the other languages.

It is really not a problem to build different packages from one source tree, e.g., webalizer-de, webalizer-fr, etc. Is it okay to upload these?

regards,
Remco.

PS Please keep me in the Cc list.