Re: Defoma Orphaned?

Il mar, 2003-02-18 alle 21:31, Noah L. Meyerhans ha scritto:
> On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 02:10:26PM -0500, Anthony Awtrey wrote:
> > I have never maintained a package before and hesitate to ask for the
> > responsibility to maintain something as key as defoma. However, I am
> > very interested in helping with font issues both in X and with
> > Ghostscript / OpenOffice. If someone is going to adopt Defoma and wants
> > help with bugs and documentation, I'd like to volunteer!
>
> I fine way to help with the package, which doesn't even require any
> committment, is to submit bugreports including patches.  By including
> the patches in bug reports (and setting the "patch" tag on the bug
> report), you insure that there's a record of your contribution and that
> whoever the maintainer can't misplace or forget about the patch.  That's
> especially important now, since defoma hasn't yet been adopted by
> anybody.

if nobody else wants it i can adopt it. i was also the author of defoma
predecessor DTM, Debian Type Manager (for people old enough to remember
it.. :)

but it will take me some time to gain the necessary insight into it.

--
Federico Di Gregorio
Debian GNU/Linux Developer                                fog@debian.org