Re: mICQ roundup

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Remi Vanicat wrote:
> My main problem in this discussion is all those accusation saying
> that Ruediger will destroy data.

The implication is not that he _will_ destroy data, but that the
destruction of data is simply a more heinous form of what has been
done.

[Argh! Here's another analogy:] It's like the difference between
battery and murder. Just because someone unlawfully touches you
doesn't mean they plan on murdering you, but you still get restraining
orders on people who haven't murdered you yet.

I believe this has been adequately covered in this thread. Feel free
to respond privately if you need additional clarification.

> I don't care so much for all the rest, but this kind slander bother
> me.

You mean libel. [Libel is written, slander is spoken.]

Don Armstrong

--
Filing a bug is probably not going to get it fixed any faster.
 -- Anthony Towns

http://www.donarmstrong.com
http://www.anylevel.com
http://rzlab.ucr.edu