Name for configuration packages

Hi,

I have a bunch of packages where I have split the configuration into
dedicated packages, allowing the configuration to be completely
exchanged without having to touch the actual program. This greatly
eases maintaining multiple servers since I can rely on dpkg conffile
handling even for locally changed files.

I usually have the main package foo depend on foo-config, and one or
more packages foo-config-$SITE provide foo-config.

I am now thinking about putting one of these packages in Debian, and I
will need to upload "default" configuration packages. I am wondering
how to call these packages. foo-config-debian? foo-config-default?
foo-config-distribution? Can an actual package be called foo-config if
another packagefoo-config-bar provides foo-config?

The exim4 packages that are currently being prepared will probably use
that scheme, so I'd like to reach consensus about the name for the
config package shipped with the distribution.

Greetings
Marc